Responsible for data compilation and analytics for the PrePay program in accordance with the cooperative’s guidelines ensuring the members can rely on the self-service program.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIESMonitor the MyUsage system to ensure that the data is reporting in properly and troubleshoot problems as soon as they occur. Communicate with CSR’s any issues that may affect the entire system.
- Monitor customer information within MyUsage (i.e. alerts and credit limits) and determine if follow up communication is necessary with the member. Manage credit limits and pledges within MyUsage.
- Perform required processing with CMB to keep the systems in balance (i.e. monthly reconciliations, processing reconnect fees, etc.)
- Communicate with members upon setup of active prepay account (send welcome email and details related to debt assist balance if applicable).
- Review applied memberships and deposits daily. Maintain records for deposits including letter of credits, bonds, certificates of deposits and personal guarantees. Provide membership information for monthly board meeting and annual meeting.
- Serve as backup for the Billing Specialist.
- All other duties as directed by supervision and management.
- Proficiency with computer software and have the ability to troubleshoot software issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and personable in all situations
- Detail oriented dealing with data analytics
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive personal information and respect customers’ rights to privacy.
- Organizational skills and spreadsheet development for data analyzing and tracking
- Decision making skills based on known and unknown factors
- Must be an influencer
- Be available for offsite training per job demands
- Work at multiple locations within the Cooperative as needed
- Ability to analyze data for trends and member self-serve purposes
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education: Associates Degree with experience, or Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Experience: 3 plus years of experience in leadership role, dealing with people in a professional setting
- Computer Skills: Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel, and other PC software packages
- Other Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to articulate his/her thoughts in a variety of situations with a diverse group of people.
- May be required to take and pass a physical examination by a medical physician of the utility’s choice. Such examination will include drug testing.
- Must pass a background check
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing using proficient English is required.
DEADLINE to respond: October 12, email resumes to email@example.com