Mayfield, Ky., August 16, 2021 – Starting Wednesday, August 18, West Kentucky Rural Electric Cooperative Corporation is setting new restrictions for public access to its business offices:
- The lobby at the Murray business office will be closed. Service will continue at the drive-thru from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Members dropping off payments who don’t need a receipt for their payment may use the night drop at any time.
- The lobby at the Benton business office will be restricted to one person at a time. The door will be locked. Members who wish to enter should knock and wait for the door to be unlocked. Members dropping off payments who don’t need a receipt for their payment may use the night drop at any time.
- The Mayfield business office will remain open to the public from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Members are encouraged to use the drive-thru whenever possible.
“Our first priority is to protect the safety and health of our members and our employees,” said WKRECC President & CEO David Smart. “We believe these actions are necessary and will help ensure we can continue providing safe, reliable and affordable electricity for our members.”
Members have access to secure payment options online at www.wkrecc.com and may use the payment kiosks at these locations:
- In the outer lobby at the Mayfield office
- Inside Pockets Convenient Store at 1102 Octane Drive in Murray
- In the 5-Star at 1772 Mayfield Highway in Benton
Members with questions or concerns may call 1-877-495-7322 or use the “Contact” button at wkrecc.com to request a call-back.