Simplify your life with West Kentucky RECC’s paperless eBilling
If cutting the clutter is one of your goals for 2020, then West Kentucky RECC’s new paperless eBilling is right for you!
Members who choose paperless billing see the very same information found on a traditional bill, the only difference is the bill arrives in your email inbox instead of your mail box. West Kentucky RECC will send you an email each month when your bill is ready. The email includes a convenient link to your bill and options for how to pay. You’ll never worry about misplacing your bill—it will be waiting right there in your email account.
Facts about eBilling
- To sign up, just set up an online bill pay user name and password at WKRECC.com and click on the eBilling icon. Agree to the terms of service and your account will be moved to the paperless option. It may take up to two billing cycles to initiate the first ebill, depending on the timing of the request. Meanwhile, you will continue receiving printed bills.
- When your ebill is produced, you will receive an email indicating that your bill is ready to view. Follow the link in the email to wkrecc.com where you login and view your bill. It’s quick, easy and secure.
- Your monthly bill due date stays the same.
- Payment options won’t change with paperless billing. You can still mail your payment, pay in person, pay online or by phone, use automatic bank draft or one of our convenient payment kiosks.
- With eBilling you can easily file copies of your bill—either save the bill as a digital file on your computer or simply print a copy if you want to stash it away for future reference.
We are always happy to answer your questions about eBilling or any other West Kentucky RECC service—just call 1-877-495-7322 for assistance.