If your electric service is interrupted, please follow these steps:
- Check your breaker box (or fuse box) to ensure that no circuit breakers are tripped (or no fuses are blown).
- Check with your neighbors to see if their electricity is working.
- Report the outage to West Kentucky Rural Electric Cooperative.
Call 270-247-1321 or 1-877- 4WKRECC (1-877-495-7322) to report an outage
- Your call will likely be answered by an automated phone system. Press 1 to report an outage and listen to the recording for further directions. Be prepared to provide the telephone number* and name associated with the account and the street address of the outage.
- Your Cooperative has an emergency crew on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to outages.
*Make sure WKRECC has your current phone number on file. If your number has changed or if you want to add a mobile number to your account, please call 270-247-1321 during business hours and ask to update your account.